Outside Sales Representative
Join UniFirst, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the $18 billion-dollar uniform and garment services industry. We offer a family-oriented culture; supported by a stable, billion dollar corporate enterprise – giving you the best of both worlds.
UniFirst is seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as an Outside Sales Representative to increase new account sales in a protected local market territory. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will grow existing accounts, identify new opportunities and follow up on potential leads utilizing an award-winning sales process.
As an Outside Sales team member, you’ll receive industry leading paid training, salary + commission, excellent benefits, unlimited earning potential, and the chance to be part of a winning, supportive culture. Check out the opportunities at any of our 250+ nationwide locations and make your next career move!
This Role Offers:
* Guaranteed base salary
* Uncapping Earning Potential
* Quarterly bonus
* Protected local territory
* Industry-leading, paid sales training
* Vehicle Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
* Cutting edge sales tools, devices and software
Benefits & Perks:
* We offer a full range of benefits including 401k and profit sharing, health and life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), disability coverage, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 30% employee discounts, and more.
* Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
* Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
* Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
* Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
* Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
* Some outside business-to-business sales experience preferred, but not required.
* High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, with multiple career paths. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you’ll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
Work-Life balance: At UniFirst, we believe promoting a healthy work/life balance is one of the keys to success at home and work. We offer a 5 day work week, so your work schedule can fit into your life.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion dollar garment services industry. We currently employ 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine’s “Best Companies to Sell For” list and recognized on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there’s never been a better time to join our outside sales team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to or call to let us know the nature of your request.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?KTp74skQKYIl8XGjZT6mMgl