Purpose of the Position The Director of Career Services is responsible for planning, developing and administering career and employment assistance programs for students, graduates and alumni. The Director of Career Services will build effective relationships with local and regional corporations, non-profit and government organizations and community partners to identify employment opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements marketing plans to achieve graduate employment goals.
- Oversees training and development of the Career Services staff.
- Builds and maintains relationships with local and regional corporations and organizations.
- Develops and maintains systems used to identify extern and employment opportunities for students.
- Assists graduates in securing employment in their field of study.
- Provides career coaching and interview techniques through seminars and workshops using Think, Build, Live, Success.
- Maintains department compliance with government and accreditation regulations.
- Plans school’s Advisory Committee for each program in school.
- Organizes Career Fairs, Open Houses and employer tours.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, CIE, and internal UMA policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUJ0E2wZ6%2fylQw