UES has an opportunity available for a Research Technician to join our team for a long-term project (up to 12 months) to evaluate testing technologies related to COVID-19 at Robins Air Force Base outside of Macon, GA. The Research Technician will work with a Site Coordinator and will collect biofluid samples from human subjects and will assist in volunteer recruitment, enrollment, and participation for the project at Robins Air Force Base. Primary functions for this role will include:
- Follow study protocol and design, collect biofluid samples from volunteers, and prepare them for subsequent analysis
- Assist with enrolling study participants
- Assist with preparation of reports and study documents
- Specialized education and training in a biological field is required, a B.S. degree in a related field is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years wet lab experience is required, research or clinical laboratory experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite will be required
- This position is working within a government facility and will require U.S. Citizenship
UES, Inc. is an innovative science and technology company providing customers with superior research and development expertise since its inception in 1973. Our long-term success is a direct result of a strong commitment to the success of our employees. We look forward to reviewing your application.
UES, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.