Engineering or Skilled Trades – electrical
Offering $30 per hour plus employer paid health benefits, PTO and more!
Our client is an international industrial manufacturer and maintenance provider who, for over 60 years, has been recognized worldwide for their commitment to innovation, technological development, quality service and reliability in the transit industry.
ttg Talent Solution has been engaged to find a Commissioning Specialist, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin who meets the following criteria:
- Engineering – electrical or Skilled Trades – electrical
- Experienced in transit equipment testing
- Detail oriented, analytical problem solver with ability to take ownership
- Driven and self-directed, not needing to be micro-managed
- Years of Experience – minimum 2 to 3 years as an industrial electrician
If you meet the above criteria, this opportunity is for you! Our client is an exceptional organization providing excellent employee benefits and an $800 hiring bonus!
Essential Job Functions
Key requirements and responsibilities of the Commissioning Specialist role are:
- Perform serial functional tests (both dynamic and static) of the different electrical and electronic train systems
- Diagnose faults and repair the systems in order to pass functional tests
- Disassembly and assembly of control components, and return of faulty parts
- Analyze technical and test specifications
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Vocational or technical certification preferred
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as an industrial electrician
- Successful completion of pre-employment testing including background check
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit your resume in a word document format. Please include the month/year for each employment listed. A recruiter from ttg Talent Solution will contact you, please monitor your inbox for phone/email.
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?TkItgl9WCGFIHM%2fjPJIO2we