TSR is a premier national U.S. staffing company with over 50 years of staffing excellence.
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company, is hiring a Business Analyst for a 1 year+ contract opportunity.
Location: Seattle, WA
- The Business Analyst will support Oracle ERP and affiliate system implementations covering the following work streams:
1.) Manufacturing, Warehousing and Quality Assurance (GmP background)
2.) Planning, Supply Chain, Master Data (GmP background and Business Process background)
3.) Finance, Logistics, Order to Cash (in addition to a GmP background)
- The Business Analyst is part of the Business Delivery Support Team engaging in the global CTDP IT systems including ERP, OBIEE, and SCOPE in support of CTDO late stage clinical and commercial operations. The Business Delivery Support team, reporting to the Business Delivery Support Manager, will work directly with Business Delivery Managers, IT SMEs, and other delivery resources to document business use cases, user requirements, test scripts, and traceability matrices to support scalable and compliant delivery of business capabilities within assigned systems.
- This Business Analysis position focuses on testing end-to-end business processes of system solutions, upgrades, and enhancements, primarily Oracle ERP, and will support non-ERP systems as needed.
- Collaborate with Business Delivery Team Leads and IT SMEs to build and analyze applicable use cases and user requirements to support daily operational business needs cros-functionally
Facilitate/ Host requirements gathering workshops.
- Deliverable: Use Cases and User Requirements analysis User Requirement Document (URD) (BluePrint system export).
- Work with BDTL to sequence testing (string testing) and assist in identifying what data/ infrastructure is necessary to test.
- Lead PQ activities including but not limited to planning, execution, defect management, and daily reporting.
- Schedule and support large meetings, including facilitating, preparing agendas, and taking minutes.
- Liaise with IT Validation team and IT SMEs. Create supporting documentation and route for approvals.
- Deliverables: Test configuration in HP-ALM, Security matrix, Traceability Matrix.
- Provide administrative support in the assigned work stream(s) such as incorporating feedback into documents and routing documents through controlled documentation system(s).
- Understand the project management process and contribute to tracking of individual progress
- Knowledge in operations of validated GmP/GxP systems.
- 3+ years of experience working in the technology/ healthcare/ or supply chain preferably as CSV specialist, technical writer, or business analyst.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Attention to detail; strong communication skills, pro-active, good organization skills.
- Experienced in business analysis processes including requirements gathering, requirements documentation, process flow charts, requirements traceability, PQ testing, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel (vlookup) or reporting, PowerPoint, Visio and Project Management tools.
- Desire and ability to learn new software and applications quickly.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a high pace and frequently shifting environment.
- BluePrint, HP-ALM or electronic testing system experience.
- Understanding of fundamentals of Systems Development Life Cycle and Waterfall/Agile methodologies.
- Proven awareness of FDA governance concerning computer system validation, regulatory compliance, GMP.
- Experience in supporting major system implementations/ deployment.
Please contact me directly if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or to discuss our referral program if you know anyone that may be interested.
Senior Technical Recruiter
TSR Consulting Services, Inc.
379 Thornall St, 6 th Floor, Edison, NJ 08837
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCpRfcsRPNay4Qn