Trinity Technology Group is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Proposal Coordinator to immediately join our Business Development and Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating well-organized and compelling proposals for implementing sophisticated technology solutions for state, local, and federal government agencies and departments
- Obtain deep process knowledge of TrinityTG business development and automation projects; interact with Company leadership, project managers and technical leadership on hiring needs, on- boarding and strategic initiatives
- Obtain an understanding of various leveraged procurement agreements that are used both in and out of California, including but not limited to CMAS, IT-MSA, open RFO, and other cities, counties, and municipalities where we propose.
- Regularly scan targeted bid repositories and review RFO, RFP, RFQ, and RFI documents to determine relevancy
- Estimate level of effort for preparing proposals
- Edit and format resumes to demonstrate superior alignment with procurement documents
- Prepare matrix and staff qualifications forms of Staff Experience/Skills to procurement requirements
- Get staff to provide needed updates in timely manner to their resumes
- Verify that procurement requirements for references for staff are understood, requested, tracked, obtained, are complete
- Edit and format Company references to demonstrate superior alignment with procurement
- Prepare Matrix of Company References to procurement requirements
- Contribute to and utilize examples for each major section of a proposal
- Schedule kickoff and other required meetings and conference calls for proposal efforts
- Track long term capture initiatives in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Utilize Microsoft Teams for proposal-specific team collaboration
- Maintain document repository in SharePoint
- Prepare requisitions to IT Recruiter for positions that we must have staff identified for proposals (where we do not have the candidate internally that we can include in the proposal) and work with candidates to complete necessary paperwork
- Prepare candidates and their resumes for the client interview process
- Ensure we have binders, tabs, paper, copier toner, and maintenance on production printers
- Verify that all compliance materials included in proposal.
- Follow-up on status of contract awards, schedule debriefs, and submit public records act requests
Once hired, it is our intent to keep you with the firm because of the value built in teamwork, familiarity with our Agile-based life cycle, and shared benefits from your highest and best use. Our client base is primarily in the Sacramento area. We offer an attractive benefits package to full time employees and their families; please visit our website at: .
Benefit package includes 100% company paid employee HMO, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?8sYOIGnIs7l%2fbi98FLIdogb