We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the campus Life Enrichment (Recreation/Activity) programs
- Assess resident preferences and develop a program of opportunities and activities that are meaningful to the residents served and enhance their sense of well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Provide overall leadership to and management of Life Enrichment Associates
- Assist in the hiring and recruitment process
- Coordinate a dynamic and active volunteer program
- Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
- Serve on various campus committees related to clinical, quality, customer and employee opportunities
- Two (2) to years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last five (5) years, with patient activities program in a healthcare setting or a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last year, with one as a full-time therapeutic activities program, or is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant or has completed a training course approved by the State.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products