Trigyn’s direct government client has a long term contract opportunity for Project Manager to lead the agile software implementation of new online permitting system.
The primary responsibility is to lead the information technology side of the project. The individual must possess strong communication and facilitation, business analysis, documentation, project management skillsets and have proven success in continuous process improvement.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and head of departments
• Excellent meeting facilitator, strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills
• Proven ability to drive projects using agile and/or SCRUM implementation methodology
• Knowledge and experience with project management techniques included but not limited to creating WBSs, WBS dictionaries, RACI chart, scope baselines, communication plans, risk registers, quality management plans, and all components of a project management plan.
• Ability to provide high quality collaborative documents such as: meeting minutes, action items list, weekly report, executive summary, etc.
• Current experience with the Atlassian product line, specifically Jira
• Experience with ITIL v3 framework and continuous improvement process
• Strong Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams and MS-Project skills
• Experience managing project of enterprise implementation in land development, building and permitting process such as Accela Civic Platform software is a plus
• Experience with County government is a plus
• Current Certified ScrumMaster and/or Scrum Master Certification from the ScrumAlliance and/or current PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a plus.
Familiarity with current PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK V5) is a plus.
• Collaborate closely with vendor Project Manager to implement the third phase of a highly customized COTS product
• Ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and stakeholder expectations; accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate
• Remove any barriers that might prevent achievement of project business goals
• Measure and track project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of project
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Develop communication plan and coordinate communication activities
• Track issue to resolution
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Facilitate meeting, prepare agenda and meeting minutes
• Provide weekly status reports, escalate issues to management as needed.
For Immediate consideration call or send your resume to
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj8zcCdwAnAUagm