We are grateful to be able to share that Fred Lind Manor has maintained a COVID free community throughout the pandemic. We all appreciate how hard that is to achieve and the team able to make this possible.
The pandemic has created stress in so many areas, we invite you to join, and be part of, our ongoing success in providing a calm, secure and safe environment for our residents and our team. We are seeking a Nurse Leader who wants to join a stable and highly capable team and work environment. Low staff turnover, high occupancy and amazing results for our residents – check out this opportunity!
As the Nurse leader, our Wellness Director, has responsibility for nursing care for our residents. This role is a key member of the Fred Lind Manor’s leadership team and will partner with the Executive Director, community leadership and nursing team to provide loving and compassionate care for our Residents.
We seek fun, upbeat and positive attitudes and fantastic personalities, always willing to go the extra mile. In this role, our Wellness Director has the following responsibilities:
- Leader for our nursing and caregiver team members
- Creates care plans that allow our residents the highest quality of life and health
- Partners with community leadership and all team members to create an environment that is all about resident satisfaction and service
- Assures excellence in our processes to support and assure expectations for charting, documentation, care plans and regulatory compliance
- Leads by example role modeling compassionate and comprehensive care delivery
- Fosters ongoing communication with all care partners, leaders, residents and their support network
- Assures seamless transitions and implementation of care planning and care delivery for residents and team members
- Demonstrates our Values: Integrity, Grace, Respect, Innovation, Partnership, Accountability and Fun.
- Continues our success with assuring a Safe and Secure environment for Residents and Team members
- Creates and maintains processes and systems that ensure efficiency and effectiveness in care delivery, medication management, Health care partner collaboration and resident and family involvement in planning care.
- Management of the budget, resources, staffing, scheduling and human resources needs for the nursing department
We are looking for a leader who shares our passion for seniors, has a love of leadership, and wants to a fulfilling role in a wonderful community.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge of State and Federal assisted living care regulations
- A leader with ability to direct and motivate your team
- An exceptional level competence in the nursing skills and procedures required within the nursing unit
- Strong assessment skills and experience developing and implementing resident care plans
- A superb communicator who provides timely follow-ups to questions and concerns
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Point Click Care and On-Shift
- Demonstrated organization and time-management skills
- A compassionate yet firm approach to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Strength in building meaningful and effective relationships with residents, families, team members and external partners
- A current RN license in the State of Washington in good standing
- Two or more years experience in a long term care setting as a licensed nurse
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- The role has 24/7 responsibility to respond to resident and staff needs so must be available to manage and respond to calls and requests for assistance and guidance.
Transforming Age provides an impressive benefits package for our team members including comprehensive medical, dental, generous paid time off and other outstanding programs. Transforming Age is a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon contingent offer of employment.
Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUoERdtymQUgZQx