Tosoh SMD, Inc. is a global leader in semiconductor materials for the electronics, aeronautical and medical industries. Our superior products help our customers introduce new cutting edge technologies that make our lives easier and move us into the future. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and materials laboratory located in Grove City, OH manages the entire life cycle of all our products including supply chain development, research and development, manufacturing, testing and distribution.
Our innovative and devoted team of scientist, engineers, metallurgical experts, manufacturers and managers continuously collaborate and strategize to improve and create new materials for a wide range of our customer’s semiconductor needs ranging from computer chips to supporting artificial intelligence. As one of over 100 Tosoh Corporation’s family of companies our motto is “We Make the Material That Makes Your Devices Work”.
Tosoh SMD, Inc. is currently looking for experienced CNC machinists with strong attention to detail. Current positions are available 3rd shift (10pm to 6am). Qualified candidates will be eligible for an outstanding benefits package, including a $2000 sign on bonus!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow, initiate and implement procedures and setup sheets.
- Setup manual or CNC machines on Automated proven programs.
- Setup and operate all related equipment in the cell.
- Inspect parts to print and Clean per special instructions as well as enter all required data into QDA.
- Complete all required documentation.
- Train in and follow Lean Methods.
- Rework defective/non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to follow Procedures, Standard Work and Job Instructions.
- Must be safety trained.
- Must have the capability and skill set to be used in other work areas as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication skills. Must report to Lead person or Supervisor any abnormal issues that are encountered.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- CNC Machining skills (single spindle and dual spindle machines, programming, tooling knowledge, ability to read blueprints).
- Ability to use and interpret dimensional measuring tools, CMM, MEPULS and NDT tools.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Operate duel spindle Mazak’s
- Ability to monitor/execute the CNC machines and other equipment of the area preventative maintenance tasks as required.
- Ability to identify and implement improvements.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Operate Flex arm lifting device, Grit blaster and Buffer
TSMD is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disability.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?1drb5Z1cGG1F%2bTkrkYwSIQd