Job Description: We have an immediate need for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and provide outstanding service for the daily needs of our customers. Account Managers answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
This position can be performed remotely, in our Lexington, MA office or Quincy, MA office, or a combination of both. Enjoy the benefits of working with the support of a knowledgeable commercial lines team and extensive resources provided by our internal network and technology.
- Create and maintain relationships with long term existing book of business.
- Achieve measurable growth in assigned book of business by welcoming and fostering opportunities to acquire new clients and round out existing clients by marketing, quoting and delivering proposals
- Create and maintain relationships with our insurance company partners
- Prepare renewals, endorsements and confirmations to clients
- Monitor claim activity to ensure a positive experience for our clients
- Deliver superior customer service while adhering to guidelines and workflows
- Collaborate with producers and support staff to present a unified and professional experience for our clients.
- Be eager to expand your skills and knowledge
Qualifications & Experience:
- Current MA Individual Insurance Producer license or willingness to obtain
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in commercial lines insurance
- Experience with construction related accounts a plus
- Strong computer skills – experience using AMS360 a plus
- Superior organizational and communication skills, flexibility, an eye for detail, and an ability to work independently
- Strong documentation skills and follow-through to facilitate working in a team environment.
- Self-motivating, client caring, and team oriented
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and be efficient
Salary & Benefits: Competitive Salary with Healthcare Plan, Vacation Time, Incentive Bonus Plans, Retirement Plan, Holidays
About Us: Tonry Insurance Group is a family-owned insurance agency with offices in Quincy & Lexington MA and plans for further expansion. We understand the importance of family balanced with dependability in the workplace and teamwork.
Adjusting the way we work to keep our employees, customers, and community safe from COVID-19 was easy for us. The framework for working remotely was already in place. Our locations are open safely to service clients and staff in person when needed.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb9zzH9Te34yWAm