Requisition ID 2
Category: Collections/Contact Center
Bilingual Personal Loan Collector
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Bilingual Personal Loan Collector to join our team and become part of a dynamic corporate culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. You will provide enthusiastic support and develop positive solutions for our past due customers daily. Your ability to overcome objections will allow you to successfully handle customer complaints. As Personal Loan Collector, you’ll come to the table with the dedication and work ethic we expect of every team member, and we’ll provide you with the training, tools, and resources you’ll need to succeed.
Ensure the organization’s collections and risk management strategies are carried out in a manner that results in the most profitable collections possible and in strong performance of the finance loan portfolio and risk-related products.
Resolve customer account problems and disputes concerning loan balances, recoveries, and product satisfaction.
Resolve settle issues between customers and stores appropriately and courteously.
Record transactions and customer interactions accurately with defined detail
Perform to meet daily and monthly assigned goals and objectives and maintain assigned accounts while following all online and store collections policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and compliance with regulations.
Actively build strong working relationships with Store Operations team members and Multi-Unit management.
Identify and report system errors to management.
Train new collectors on processes and sales goals.
- Minimum one-year experience in collections with emphasis on customer service
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a dialer and manual calling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rewarding, and results-driven environment
- Proven capability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to work rotating shifts and flexible hours
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industries
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Learn More About Us
Check out what’s happening in our Company at .
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Limited Sunday hours may be required during certain times of the year (ie, the holiday season) at the Company’s discretion.
*Store hours, schedules, and/or the minimum number of hours required for this position may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company. Speak with your recruiter for the most up-to-date hourly requirements due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPHsH%2fCbOdqfCgj