The Training Manager will envision and drive the creation of a dynamic training and development department that promotes the capabilities and career growth for employees by applying adult learning theory and world-class learning interventions, which ultimately improve performance and assist the teams to achieve their business objective.
They will act as a leader within the organization and will report to the Regional Operations Manager. The Training Department will focus on a mix of training that includes both technical/functional training within the Title Industry along with a breadth of leadership and other employee development offerings. A focus on innovative learning methodologies will be expected.
The Training Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire Training Department consisting of all Corporate Trainers and Program Developers. The Training Manager will be responsible for assuring that all new hires have the tools they need in order to succeed. The Training Manager will develop templates for accountability and follow-up throughout the first 100 days for each new hire to assure total mastery of knowledge and skills necessary to perform their respective duties.
The Training Manager will be responsible for implementing the T.A. Way Training Program and for making revisions as necessary. The Training Manager will be responsible for assuring that accurate testing records are maintained and for facilitating training courses that align with our T.A. Culture and adhere to our Best Practice and SOC Certifications.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Training Manager is responsible for items including, but not limited to:
· Maintain records and monitor progress of employees. Continuously researching to determine if there are other options/systems that we can connect with or to.
· Update the Training Module in T.A. Connections no less than quarterly with new and pertinent content.
· Develop additional modules for the T.A. Way Training Program to promote our company’s mission to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Maintain a library in T.A. Connections of all training materials and programs and assure that the posted programs are most accurate.
· Work with the Marketing Department on enhancements to T.A. Connections’ Training Module Functionality.
· Work in conjunction with department heads to assure that the Training Department has the latest and most up to date policies and procedures.
· Host webinars no less than quarterly with industry changes and updates.
· Demonstrated ability to function in an operations training environment to achieve results through cross-functional, integrated and well-coordinated team efforts.
· Demonstrated skills in leading and managing the learning function, business processes, knowledge management and facilitating a change environment.
· Demonstrated proficiency in effective process, project management and client management within a complex dynamic business environment in which functions are newly created and executed.
· Demonstrated understanding and application of the principles of adult learning.
· Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
· Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
· Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
· Proven ability to develop, implement and measure learning impact of both financial and learning outcomes with positive results.
· Drive continuous improvement through a detailed analysis in monitoring efforts.
· Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
· Partner with internal subject matter experts, architecture, product management and training staff to determine, develop and deliver the highest quality training.
· Confer with partners and conduct surveys to identify training opportunities based on projected needs, changes, and other factors.
· Evaluate and organize existing materials for effectiveness, and re-develop as necessary.
· Coordinate and execute education and training events; plan resourcing and logistics; communicate with partners and management on a regular basis, keep them up-to-date on plans,
5+ years experience in title industry or related field
Experience with software or technical instruction including hands-on computer training, online webinars, self-paced e-learning modules, and lectures
Experience with implementing educational strategies
Demonstrates strong communication skills and experience with instructional design strategies for users with varying skill sets as well as experience with developing training modules and materials in a variety of formats including e-learning
Possesses a professional proactive approach to problem solving; reliability; and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and processes
Ability to develop training courses in a variety of formats as well as supporting documentation and job aids
Experience with writing and/or maintaining documentation such as user manuals, reference guides, and on-line help text
Experience working independently, pro-actively completing project activities; communicating with subject matter experts; and making recommendations for improvements in training strategies
Strong computer and technical skills required
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company-paid – life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeBcR2by3yldSAy