We’re looking for people who share our passion for excellence! TISTA Science & Technology Corporation is seeking an accomplished and collaborative Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator to join our growing and talented team.
In this role, the Contracts/Subcontracts Administrator will have full responsibility for contract administration, subcontracts administration, and procurement support, working in concert with program personnel and external customers. This role also may require assistance with business development and proposal creation for new business opportunities. This role will provide contract administration supporting a growing and dynamic group with a broad client base in Federal markets. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, a keen eye for detail, be flexible, and willing to think “outside the box” in a fast-paced environment.
- Federal contracts management and compliance, which includes knowledge of the company’s various contract vehicles and the associated reporting requirements
- Negotiating federal contracts, subcontracts, NDAs, teaming agreements, leases, consulting agreements, and vendor agreements
- Working with company’s leadership and various departments, including but not limited to, Office of the Chief Executive Officer, Proposal Department, and Human Resources Department; to advice on areas related to employment practice matters, insurance, risk management, etc.
- Providing insightful and trusted counsel to the C-suite, business units, and operational teams
- Assisting with all aspects of federal government procurement life-cycle, including responses to proposals, contract negotiations, and regulatory compliance
- Communicate and collaborate with external counsel on an as needed basis to provide proactive and targeted advise on legal matters
- Cradle-to-grave contracts and subcontracts management. Will work directly with executives, program managers, and Finance Dept. in executing contracting process from formation through closeout
- Analyze requests for proposals (RFPs) and solicitations and ensure senior management is appropriately briefed on all significant terms and risks.
- Identifies and works with internal functional groups to resolve complex problems, including terminations and issues, utilizing previous job knowledge, reference and source documents, in house Legal, (FAR, case history, etc.) and advanced analytical tools.
- Ensures internal contractual compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts and compliance with designated management objectives.
- Works with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
- Identify areas of risk and assists in the development of mitigation strategies and plans.
- Develop policy and procedure and documentation requirements
- Administer/manage various types of contracts, i.e. GSA, IDIQ, CPFF, FFP and T&M
- Closeout of all contracts, associated task orders, and subcontract/consulting agreements.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Eight (8) years of experience in contract and subcontract administration; this would include experience in or familiarity with the following areas: contract administration, proposal development, pricing strategies, incurred cost submissions, indirect rates, FFP, CPFF, CPAF, IDIQ, T&M, LOE, BPA, GSA, auditing/DCAA, contract negotiations with the federal government and contract closeouts
- Four (4) years of experience in subcontract administration at a company with an approved purchasing system.
- Experience with IDIQs and BPAs
- Experience with wage determination contracts (SCA, CBA, WD, etc.) preferred
- Ability to research, interpret and analyze precedent decisions, laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the FAR, various Agency FAR supplements and various GSA schedules.
- Experience with single award and multiple award contracts
- Development of policies and procedures to meet organizational needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic and fluid environment
- Prepares solicitation documents for highly complex and/or high risk acquisitions to include statements of work, terms and conditions or flow down terms and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and other matters related to requests for proposal
- Reviews documentation for purchase orders and subcontracts to ensure compliance with industrial and government contract requirements and internal policies and procedures
- Prepares price analysis, negotiation memos, written reports, letters and memoranda required for internal and external distribution. Maintains CPSR compliant subcontract files
- Leads and coordinates subcontracting negotiations and activities with various internal and external sources
- Superior organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment and display professionalism
- Ability to prepare and engage in oral and visual presentations to management, executive board and other contracting officers
- Demonstrated skill in maintaining contract files, the administration of contract modifications and the development of cost proposals
- Proficiency and skill working with Microsoft Office
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation , a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
Employment Transparency: TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here. The Pay Transparency Policy is available here. Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to or calland let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cPspzGHb0rc6UhpvOWMkdAs