Kitchen Supervisor- Crittenden County Jail
West Memphis, AR- Arkansas
Tiger Correctional Services – Food Services Division
At Tiger Correctional Services, our mission is to provide the most advanced food service to county detention facilities on a national level. We accomplish this by staying focused and adaptable to changes in technology and service requirements. Learn more at
Kitchen Supervisor- West Memphis, AR
This is a full time, non-exempt level position located inside Crittenden County Jail.
Tiger Correctional Services is seeking an experienced kitchen supervisor to oversee and administer all phases of the food service operations including but not limited to: assignment of work detail , monitoring serving line for food portion control, ordering food and inventory of supplies, food preparation and the overall safety, health & sanitation standards in compliance with company and jail policy and federal, state and local law.
· Conduct daily inventory and maintain tracking logs.
· Responsible for kitchen stock levels and reorders.
· Perform quality checks as required.
· Maintain sanitary & safe conditions and equipment to comply with federal & state standards.
· Prepare meals in accordance with established recipes & menus
· Establish a professional work relationship with company employees, jail administration and facility-provided labor while upholding our company values.
· Assign & oversee the work of facility-provided labor
· Train new company personnel in all areas of the kitchen operations, inventory control, reporting and health & safety
· Responsible for compliance & administration of all security procedures identified by the company and jail administration
· Performs other duties as assigned or required
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent cooking skills
· Dependable and able to meet deadlines
· Adhere to Tiger Correctional safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation.
· Ability to work well with others and have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to read.
· Good computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
· Physical requirements include standing 3-4 hours at a time and frequent lifting of 15 to 30 pounds.
· Must have the ability to perform basic math of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Company PAID Employee Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?kteJpayibv3b1YcdSmXJxwe