This position is responsible for driving verticalization for the Thryv product in Legal Services. It will require various types of analysis between industry software products and our Thryv software. Critical thinking skills and working independently are a must. This role will require you to work with various departments cross-functionally, assist with training, meet existing or potential software clients and attend conferences. Strong written and verbal communication is needed as you will be creating verticalized marketing campaigns and social media posts for our industry templates. This will also include creating content for our branding and lead generation teams. This role will be responsible for making Thryv a vertical specific product in the Legal Services industry. You will own this from end to end, from asset management, packaging, pricing and features. We need someone who can adapt quickly to change and is ready for new challenges each day. This role reports directly to the Sr. Manager Thryv Product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Software Gap Analysis–Become a master of Thryv software and competing software’s to perform gap analysis.
Marketing Assets — Create an asset library for marketing campaigns, verticalization, website, collateral and training materials.
Build out Requirements for Software Updates and Changes — When submitting changes to developers, requirement documents will need to be created.
Support for Branding and Lead Generation — Creating verticalized content for our lead generation team and branding team to use in collateral, training or for marketing campaigns.
Ride Along with Sales, Sit with Ops, and Attend Verticalized Conferences — Feet on the street and getting in-front of SMBs. This will be through sales ride-alongs, listening to calls with our support teams and attending vertical specific conferences (For now this will be done virtually).
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process
· Preferred Qualifications: Two to four years of experience in product management
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team based on project requirements
· Ability to prioritize projects, features and tasks from various sources
· Technical documentation writing
· Speak in-front of people or at a group conference
· Flexibility to travel
· Communicate effectively to developers and in layman’s terms to others who aren’t specialized in
· Work in a fast paced environment that is changing on a daily basis
· Experience with SMB software
· Industry knowledge of the Legal Service vertical
· Client facing experience
· Content creation experience
· Demonstrate industry knowledge/expertise
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?xs3sJNDoiA%2b%2ffMEn7a4J%2fQo