We are looking to hire a Technology Mortgage Consultant. This is a direct hire opportunity and is REMOTE. Please see below and apply.
- Meet prospective clients and discuss problem areas
- Propose solution/s to prospective client’s business problems
- Prepare proposal and present to prospective clients
- Perform effort estimation for the proposed work
- Oversee client engagement, onshore/offshore teams
- 10+ years of experience in Mortgage Technology Space
- 10+ years of experience working directly for multiple Lenders or multiple Lender Technology Partners
- 5+ years of experience working on implementation/maintenance of multiple Loan Origination systems
- 3+ years of experience working in Digital Mortgage or eMortgage
- 5+ years of experience working in supervisory role
- Experience working for a product company, developing Loan Origination System
- Experience working on LOS integrations with third party service providers, servicers, and investors
- Experience working for big Lenders supporting thousands of LOS users
- Experience working in Business Process Improvement projects in Mortgage Space
- Thorough understanding of Mortgage lifecycle, Mortgage Industry trends, players in Mortgage Origination technology etc.,
- Thorough understanding of latest Mortgage regulations and Compliance
- Ability to read problem statement and come up with proposal in Mortgage space based on experience or case study
Who We Are
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1900 + employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RG5w3cIptCrq0idb0eca9wn