We are hiring for a Sr Business Analyst opportunity! This is a Direct Hire opportunity! Please see below and apply!
Senior Business Analyst – Financial Services
The ideal candidate will play a role in the development of multiple parts of the business by analyzing past, current, and future business trends. This individual will establish strategies and solutions to achieve desired outcomes and implement these solutions. They will often work cross-functionally with internal business units in order to understand the challenges that these teams are face and provide solutions to these groups.
- Document business requirements and be the point of contact for the client business users
- Develop new product and service oriented strategies
- Communicate and implement strategies alongside technical team
- Identify and solve weaknesses within the organization
- Explore new ways to increase customer or client satisfaction
- 5+ years’ of experience in Financial Services Industries like Mortgage Servicing, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Lending Services or Private Equity.
- Hands-on experience working with Black Knight/MSP or other mortgage loan servicing system with experience in Mortgage, Equity, HELOC Servicing, Loss Mitigation, and/or Investor Reporting.
- Ability to analyse upgrades and impact the department prior to implementation
- Online Letter Library management
- Knowledge of creating and updating Policy and Procedures and User Guides.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Travel & Remote:
Travel to client locations is required for this position next year. During Covid this position will remain fully remote.
Who We Are
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1900 + employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mbs1z7KZu0XxFC9QPCmEagp