We are looking for a .Net Technical Lead/Architect in Financial Services & Investment Management, who can lead next generation of application development and integration efforts for buy side institutional firms such as Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms. The role is remote. This is a client facing role and works with the business to fully understand their needs, document current processes, and identify issues to the current process to provide solutions to the problems. You will be meeting with business, technology and preparing high level program charters and business requirements documents.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for proposing, development and/or implementation of system solutions, working closely with Architects, SMEs and Sr. business stakeholders. The role will include working closely with business, it is also important to note that a good portion of the role will rely on excellent relationship building skills.
• Must have proven strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• The Solution Architect will be the trusted technology partner for our clients, a technology mentor and leader for our teams who will provide thought leadership and direction for key technology initiatives.
• Need to drive deep conversations with clients across different levels. Will also be required to scope out the longer-term development and expansion of these technologies, while working to prioritize and deliver for their current business needs.
• Use industry, technical and domain knowledge to arrive at the best solution for customers. This would require knowledge of diverse portfolio of Business Applications. viz Enterprise applications, Capital Markets platforms, Testing Services, Digital, Microsoft Technologies, Integration, Cloud/DevOpS etc.
• Attention to detail and perseverance in acquiring and documenting business requirements
• Ability to demonstrate diplomacy in supporting variety of business partners
• Ability to learn new applications from business and technology perspective
• Experience in the investment management industry
• Experience in financial services industry
• Experience working with Analytics tools like Tableau and Power BI,MS Project for project management
Please revert with updated resume to apply or call us directly.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QW6N4DC8VU1E6pDSFfdf2Qj