We’re looking for an exceptional Teacher of the Visually Impaired for a full-time position in Chandler, AZ who can start immediately and work through March 5th. This TVI will work 30 hours per week with 12 PS to highschool students ranging from cognitively impaired to general education students.
Job Requirements for Teacher of the Visually Impaired :
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Teacher of the Visually Impaired license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Teacher of the Visually Impaired position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Teacher of the Visually Impaired and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind #LI-KS1
Internal ID: a0x3r00000OZimgAADPandoLogic. Keywords: Visually Impaired (VI) Teacher, Location: Gilbert, AZ – 85296
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPEYysJvdFFI6Qj