We’re looking for an exceptional Program Specialist for a full-time position in Buckhorn, CA from August 17th through June 11th. This Program Specialist will work in a K-12 district.
Job Requirements for Program Specialist:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Program Specialist within the last 3 years
- Valid School Psychologist or Teacher license in the state of CA, or ability to obtain one
- CA Mandated Reporting Training Certification
- CA Administrative Services Credential
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Program Specialist position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Program Specialist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind #LI-KS1
Internal ID: a0x3r00000NECrFAAXPandoLogic. Keywords: Instructional Coordinator, Location: Pioneer, CA – 95666
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2by1pS5HEbDUNhjhzhnmcigw