We’re looking for an exceptional Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist for a full-time position in Wilmette, IL for the 2 School year.
Job Requirements for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of
our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
Internal ID: a0x3r00000NGMgmAAHPandoLogic. , Location: Glenview, IL – 60026
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6biq1mASORCbwd