We’re looking for an exceptional Bilingual Special Education Teacher for a full-time position in Winthrop Harbor, IL who can start immediately and work through the end of the school year. This Special Ed Teacher will work 33.25 hours per week with elementary students. This position is for a sheltered bilingual class with a caseload of 25-30.
Job Requirements for Special Education Teacher:
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a Special Education Teacher within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Special Education Teacher license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
There are so many benefits to accepting a contract Special Education Teacher position with TherapyTravelers! Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K match
- Advocacy and support that is unlike any work family that you have ever been part of!
- PTO, Sick, & Holiday Pay
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Incentives for those who qualify
TherapyTravelers is a mission-driven organization in the business of changing lives! Our mission is to ATTRACT, EMPOWER & RETAIN the finest therapists so every human can manifest their full potential! We do this by living out of
our values: Integrity, Community, Excellence, and Recognition of work done well. We are a family!
If you’re a Bilingual Special Education Teacher and you like what you hear (read), give us a call – we can’t wait to meet you! Honestly, we can’t!
Also, we appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and be doing so, you’ll receive a $1,000 referral bonus! How cool is that?!
At TherapyTravelers, we are committed to being a good corporate citizen, unwavering in our commitment to be accountable, genuine, fair, and honest. As Advocates for Hope, we are determined to make a positive difference within the scope of our business footprint, which includes our internal team members, Clinicians & Educators, Clients, Students, Parents, Vendors, and the environment. Come see for yourself #workhardbekind
Internal ID: a0x3r00000NGQkbAAHPandoLogic. Keywords: Special Education Teacher, Location: Sturtevant, WI – 53177
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPFbQARAeH9g%2fgj