As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking two full-time Special Education Teachers (SPEDs) to provide services for charter school students in both an inclusion learning support and special education classroom. Pull out services for language arts and math. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year. Immediate need.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: 40 hours per week
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Salary: $32-$35 per hour
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certified in Special Education in the state of Ohio
- Licensure in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
• Demonstration of mentoring or coaching teachers
• Knowledge of special education compliance and laws
• Proficiency in the use of technology for individual communication
• Proficiency in the presentation of technology to enhance small and large student group information & demonstration sessions
• Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interface diplomatically with other teachers, administrators, parents, students, support staff, and outside professional contacts
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YA9oLha38bLnifp4mVdikgy