The Vistas Fox Valley – Are you looking for a rewarding career in Skilled Nursing? We are currently searching for a Receptionist to join our friendly, caring and supportive team!
The Vistas Fox Valley is rapidly growing and our team is looking to invest in a Receptionist by providing opportunities to further your career and with the tools and encouragement you need to succeed. We offer great benefits including:
Internal growth opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits package.
401K with employer match.
Employee concierge program.
Tueday, Wednesday, and Friday 5pm – 8pm
Every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 8am – 8pm
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Operate multiline telephone and paging system.
2. Answer incoming calls, determine the nature of the call and route the call to the appropriate party.
3. Locate personnel by using overhead paging system.
4. Greets and directs all visitors to the facility, ensures that all visitors sign-in and refuse visitor’s entry to the facility if needed.
5. Reports suspicious behavior to the supervisor on duty.
6. Responds to inquiries regarding job openings and distributes job applications to perspective employees.
7. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
8. Responsible for reporting all guest and Guest concerns to the appropriate department head.
9. Maintains a list of all Guests by name and room number, staff extension numbers and key personnel.
10. Handles sensitive information regarding Guests and other facility matters with professionalism and confidentiality.
11. Works in an organized fashion and keeps lobby and workstation clean and free of hazards at all times.
12. Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and supply issues to the supervisor.
13. Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests/guests, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
14. Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
15. Respond special requests made by guests, Guests and family members.
16. Recognize your role as part of the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) efforts of your organization.
17. Attend trainings to build understanding and capacity to undertake QAPI work.
18. Carry out QAPI roles and responsibilities as assigned.
19. Follow established policies and procedures in support of QAPI efforts.
20. Look for and share with leadership ideas for improvement in the organization.
21. Communicate to leadership upon witnessing a positive outcome of a QAPI project or detecting barriers preventing project success.
22. Support QAPI efforts both verbally and non-verbally (i.e., via actions and attitude), including adjusting performance and practice in accordance with QAPI initiatives and findings.
Participate in compliance trainings as scheduled and adhere to compliance plan.
As a Receptionist you are instrumental in the efficiency of operations throughout the facility. Your work will ensure our residents receive the high standard of care they have grown to expect at The Vistas Fox Valley by providing office/clerical support to the facilities team, greeting all facility guests, directing calls and guests to the appropriate party and receiving, sorting, and forwarding incoming mail. Our residents will depend on your knowledge, skills, and attention to detail to ensure they are comfortable and safe.
To be eligible for consideration applicants should have:
As a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior experience as a Receptionist and/or one (1) year of experience in a customer service role is preferable but we are willing to invest in the right candidate!
If you are an individual who gets satisfaction from knowing they made a difference, stop in or visit to learn more and get your career started
The Vistas Fox Valley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. When completing this application, you may exclude information that would disclose or reference this information, or any information relating to any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6Y6SZ%2fYmn5dCwd