Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’s Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description Summary
Under general supervision, sets up Broker access to Travelers Systems, EDI downloads, Edocs for all brokers
leveraging analytical skills for more complex processing and system execution. Provides quality customer service
and guidance to field staff, brokers and brokerages on more complex system and user access for Travelers
systems May perform special functions in addition to or in lieu of production work.
· Proficient at the navigation and execution of backend systems, upload and download proficiency as well as
other systems required to perform business functions.
· Responsible for the development, execution and coordination of user acceptance testing for version
· Exception processing and Broker Assess production processing as needed following appropriate approval
· Conduct triage of technical issues prior to submission to IT or vendors.
· Good understanding of the relationship of Broker to Broker and Company to Broker.
· High school diploma or GED required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· Insurance industry study preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the recruitment or interview process we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?ClHc5OEqhJO%2bDO16K9afJwh