The Renfrew Center has an opportunity for an Insurance Administrative Specialist to join our team!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 adolescent girls and women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Provide administrative support including copying, scanning, uploading and management of patient folders in Avatar to entire team.
- Participate in SignNow documentation management as directed by Ins Contract Manager.
- Primary point of contact for insurance credentialing effort for entire firm, including completion of forms, follow up to ensure receipt and processing by Payer, plus maintenance of master tracking matrix.
- Serve as a backup to insurance coordinators as directed by Ins Contract Manager.
- Responsible for insurance metric reporting via SalesForce as directed by Ins Contract Manager. May include ad hoc reports as well as established metric reports required for executive team reporting.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
– High School Diploma or equivalent required
– 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
– Experience in health insurance benefit field, ideally mental health benefits
– Familiarity with Electronic Health Records, online insurance portals, etc.
Hours: 40 hours.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
– Medical/RX and Vision
– Generous Vacation and Sick time
– 401K Plan with Employer Match
– Voluntary Short-Term Disability
– Employer Provided Long-Term Disability
– Employer Provided Group Life and AD&D
– Free Parking and located outside Center City Philadelphia
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed – in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?EyNFi4rt9fEGkXvaRr8ywgl