Registered Nurse, RN at The Remedy Room
Location: Metairie & New Orleans, LA, US
The Remedy Room is an innovative wellness clinic focusing on optimal nutrition and preventive medicine through IV hydration, wellness therapy, and personalized medicine. Serving patients for everything from fatigue, headaches, GI illness, cold and flu, all the way to detoxing off of drugs and alcohol naturally, we focus on giving the body the tools it needs to heal itself.
Become an integral part of a small team where your work matters. At the Remedy Room, we pride ourselves on our supportive and positive team approach where we take time to listen to our patients to address the root cause of their symptoms. Our commitment to practicing on the forefront of medicine sets us up to truly make a difference in our patients’ lives. No two days are alike in the clinic, where you are constantly educating yourself and patients, staying abreast of the most cutting-edge advancements in medicine and nutrition. Every patient is a VIP and we are proud to provide a restorative, relaxing experience where our patients can feel deeply taken care of. With new locations opening, this position has plenty of room for growth.
The Remedy Room’s mantra is that you need to “Live It to Lead It”. This will require you to deeply expand your knowledge and practice of integrative medicine so you can serve as an example for your patients and build trusting relationships while providing top quality medical care. You will work closely with the entire team to ensure every patient leaves The Remedy Room feeling better and with more knowledge about their health and wellness than when they arrived. You are expected to go above and beyond to peel back the layers of “dis-ease” in order to assist in identifying and treating the root cause of the illness to ensure long lasting success and health for your patients.
What You Can Expect:
- Learn most everything there is to know about integrative, preventative, and nutritional medicine.
- Make a difference in your patient’s lives.
- Take the time you need with patients to provide them with the highest quality of care.
- Work with patients who are engaged and compliant.
- Never stop learning with a constant variety of patients and tasks.
The Remedy Room Story:
Dr. Mignonne C. Mary opened The Remedy Room in 2013, continuing the legacy of her father, Dr. Charles C. Mary, Jr. who is a pioneer in the field of IV Vitamin Therapy. The Remedy Room has become a national leader in innovative wellness, offering much more just a quick hangover fix. With a focus on disease prevention, nutritional medicine and of course, IV Therapy, the clinic has grown both in size and in scope and plans to continue to educate, empower and heal as many patients as possible.
We are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team.
As a Registered Nurse, you are responsible for implementing patient care to deliver IV and Injection services at The Remedy Room. This includes administering IVs and injections via specialized direct patient care with an emphasis on education and customer service. This position reports to the Director of Nursing. To become fully immersed in all functions and services offered at The Remedy Room, you will be cross-trained and exposed to all positions inside the clinic from Front Office Clinical Assistant to Integrative Medical Provider.
- RN is responsible for knowing/following their scope of practice as outlined by the State Board of Nursing.
- Schedule appointments and complete Intake of patients using the EMR charting systems used at The Remedy Room.
- RN will be responsible for having deep knowledge regarding all services and medications to ensure safe administration and to have the ability to educate patients on effects and possible side effects.
- RN will triage patients and must know normal vital sign parameters and follow standard protocols for abnormalities, including alerting the Provider of any abnormalities.
- RN is responsible for monitoring the IV floor at all times.
- Prepare any Injections using sterile technique.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally to the entire team and to patients.
- Provide specialized bedside manner (High Dose Vitamin C for Patients with Cancer, NAD+ for Patients who are Detoxing, etc)
- Complete patient charting/documentation prior to the end of each day.
- Answer phone calls and inquiries and educate clients and potential clients about the Remedy Room and all services offered.
- Must be able to use all appropriate apps and software services utilized by The Remedy Room.
- Perform administrative duties including restocking supplies, maintaining sterile environment, alerting of low stock, anticipating stock needs when working on special cases with the MD/ PA/ NP’s.
- Team Player
- Hard worker
- Takes initiative
- Eager to learn (willing and excited to spend time learning new things, even outside of clinic hours)
- Excellent communicator
- Patient care oriented
- Deeply committed to personal growth.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to remain calm, positive and poised under pressure or in stressful situations
- Desire to grow and be part of something unique and bigger than themselves
- Must be licensed to work as a Registered Nurse in the state of Louisiana.
- Minimum 2 years experience in direct nursing care in a hospital, clinic or private practice.
- IV Certification Preferred; Expert with IV administration.
- BLS Certified (required)
- HIPAA Certified (preferred)
- Part time and Full Time positions available.
- Typical hours 8:30am- 5pm. No night shifts.
- Weekends required (2-3 weekends per month).
- House calls may be required on occasion.
- Must be willing to commute between the Northshore, New Orleans, and Metairie.
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits available for full time employees.
- Ideal company culture focused on personal and professional health and wellness.
The Remedy Room is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other condition protected by applicable state or federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Job Type: Part-time and full- time positions available
Compensation: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Qw84Iwizjj%2bpPmmd%2bPAKYwm