The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets. The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual. Together, everyone achieves more. We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal. Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing. Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes. We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development. We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Opportunities for advancement
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical Plan
- Quick Lube Technician
- Entry-Level Service Technician
- Experienced Service Technician
- Master Service Technician
Technician Specific Benefits
- Shop equipped with the newest technology
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong understanding of the service drive
- Years of experience vary per position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2wxIqULetnmIQt