Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: IL Culinary
Department: Dining Services
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
No Late Nights!
Full Benefits that include a 401K with a match! – And MORE!!
Join the Overlook team and have the opportunity to be creative and work with a terrific group of people!
If you are a Skilled Cook with a few years of restaurant experience, this could be the job for you!
As a Skilled Cook with The Overlook, you will be responsible for food production and presentation in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, HAACP guidelines and sanitation regulations, and budgetary guidelines while ensuring that the program meets or exceeds the highest quality with regard to product standards set forth by the company and the community.
- Prepare, cook and serve food in accordance with menus, standardized recipes, HAACP and sanitation guidelines and regulations while meeting or exceeding the highest quality with regard to product standards
- Clean, sanitize and inspect equipment and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
- Follow established safety regulations in the use of equipment, chemicals and supplies
- In some venues, may work directly with residents and guests and is responsible for providing gracious service
- May also be responsible for handling cash and working the cash register
- Three years of cooking experience in a food service or restaurant setting
- Must possess a current food safety certification
- Must have knowledge of kitchen safety, HAACP and sanitation guidelines and regulations, culinary techniques and their appropriate applications
Why Chose the Overlook
Located on a beautiful 450 acre campus in Charlton, Massachusetts, The Overlook Retirement Community and Health Center offers 221 independent living residences and a complete continuum of care including post-acute, assisted living, memory care, CARE management services, and skilled nursing for long and short-term care needs. Additionally The Overlook Visiting Nurse Association provides home health services covering over 180 towns across Massachusetts. The Overlook sponsored by the Masonic Health System of Massachusetts has a proud tradition of service since 1911.
We offer an excellent benefits package for full and part time positions including; medical, dental, vision and life insurance (effective on day one), a 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, and paid time off.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2zXH%2bJ0TUJVrwt