A new tab will open
A Level 2 Production Associate is a great opportunity level position with great room for growth.
- Primarily set up and run mechanical production equipment
- Reads Work Orders and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- As necessary, unpacks, catches, bags, shrink wraps, and sometimes may run digital and mechanical production equipment to produce sub-assemblies or finished product.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Track production in schedule boards.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain quality and a great attitude
• A desire to succeed.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain good attendance.
Experience with pad printing, laser carving, T-Print or other manufacturing methods is a plus, but not required
To Apply: Click Here