The Law Offices of John C. Martin, P.C. is a boutique law firm in downtown Menlo Park, California specializing in estate planning, trust, and probate law. We assist high-net worth clients with estate planning, probate, and trust administration, as well as trust and estate litigation matters. We are seeking a qualified and experienced legal assistant to join our team. Law Offices of John C. Martin, P.C. is classified as an essential business / critical infrastructure under local and California State Covid-19 guidelines. This is NOT a remote or virtual position.
The ideal candiate will be able to hit the ground running in administrative support, including managing deadlines, scheduling appointments including via zoom, and managing attorney calendars. The candidate will handle invoicing, database entry, and oversight of our client maintenance program. Moreover, the candidate will assist with court filings, signing ceremonies, and more. The candidate must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with numerous deadlines and work obligations.
- General administrative duties, including entries into client relationship management software, scanning documents, scheduling appointments, drafting letters, and managing files.
- Work in-person at our downtown Menlo Park office during all business hours five days per week (remote work is not an option except in the case of working on overflow assignments outside of normal business hours).
- Occasionally driving to court to drop off documents.
- Occasionally be available for additional duties outside of normal business hours in case of mediation or trial.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Familiarity with Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Familiarity with Zoom, Google Calendar,
- Familiarity with Wealthdocx Online, Rocketmatter, or equivalent drafting or CRM software
- Postive attitude and ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-pased environment
- Experience in legal assistance
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with legal procedures and protocols of a Probate, Estate Planning, and Trust law practice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cv44x0PdnXcSrt%2bKZFgQDAu