Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX Research Associate
– B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
– 1-3 years or experience
– Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers (aka user interviews), field research, surveys.
– Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
– Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
– 1+ years of relevant work experience.
Nice to Have Requirements:
– M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Product Design, or other field
– Strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis
– Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUBdFEf4Tv078wh