Location: Irving, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Power Bi Data Analyst
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Assists in preparing technical data for interpretation, conduct analyses and routine computer processing of the data, and help create final displays of the results, often for formal presentations.
- Organize and manipulate data in spreadsheet and database software packages (Excel, Access, Spotfire, PowerBI, Alteryx, etc.). Able to summarize data and to assemble tables, digital graphics and maps in PowerPoint presentations. Able to create concise reports/dashboards and present on the findings to both management and the professional community.
- Manipulate, format, and load data into interpretation projects.
- Must be able to recognize and identify data problems and research suitable solutions and or workarounds.
- Provide consultation on data sourcing, quality, accuracy and best practices for data managements.
- Create computer-based presentation utilizing industry standard software, ie. ArcGIS, SMT, Petra, Landmark, Petrel, Paradigm.
- Create, or modify existing, workflows for migrating data from vendors into and between various platforms.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s degree desired. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in computer science, geology, economics, mathematics, engineering, or related area. Education should include mathematical and computer training.
- Minimum of 6-9 years’ experience in an analyst role (preferably in the oil & gas industry and/or health, safety, or environmental). Other analytical non-industry experience may be considered.
- Advanced level of data handling skills to include data integration and creating reports.
- Proficient working with relational databases and generating complex data visualizations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Experience with HSE related data sources including Enablon and GeoTab Vehicle Monitoring System a plus (experience with other solutions such as Intelex, Sphera OpsInfo, SiteHawk/SpheraCloud Chemical Management also helpful)
- Can modify established workflows and evaluate and assess errors as they arise.
- Can interpret, understand, and explain workflows and data processes.
- Performs complex analytics, generates insightful dashboards and or can write code to automate basic redundant workflows/processes.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Work has considerable impact on the business unit. Is recognized within his business unit as a subject matter expert within specific functions.
- Works with technical staff and professionals.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?49MvAlDOaUDo6dtzTq3OZwh