Location: Roanoke, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Business Strategy in the Roanoke, TX area. Candidate should be local and eligible to work a W2 Contract.
For immediate consideration email copy of current resume to Amanda at Ensure you have relevant job experience that aligns with the job requirements.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the voice of the program from the business side, providing guidance and direction of program activities. • Work with channel partners and other product managers to create and implement online identity management and authentication processes and systems. • Participate in scrum meetings to provide the tech team the direction they require to deliver authentication capability functionality • Support Program Manager in the development of program progress material for the various oversight committees. • Negotiate contract details which meet the needs of the firm and end-clients. • Provide support to various internal stakeholders to answer client questions and resolving client escalations. • Be comfortable creating educational material, talking and ideally presenting to small and larger groups on subjects concerning online security as it pertains to the industry, the regulatory environment and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Track record of delivering business process requirements and use cases.
- Gather user requirements and write functional and detailed specifications.
- Requires a solid understanding of relevant business issues.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required.
- Desire a working knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology in developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RRT8d4IEBajp5zDsyqCZoQx