Location: Berwyn, PA
- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the hospital’s day-to-day activities, including patient safety, regulatory compliance, revenue growth; expense, cost, and margin-control;
- The responsibilities of the COO include, but are not limited to:
- •Cultural Alignment: Knows, understands, incorporates and demonstrates the hospital’s mission, vision, and values in leadership behaviors, practices and decisions.
- •Engaged leader who is transparent, innovative and trusted – excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise various multidisciplinary teams.
- •Overseeing day-to-day operations of various departments in the hospital as defined by the Chief Executive Officer.
- •Coordinating facility and program planning budget preparation and administering of hospital policy formulation.
- •Representing the hospital at various professional, civic and governmental functions.
- The Judge Group is currently seeking a Chief Operations Officer!
If interested, apply directly or email with an up to date resume.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?rFkB3DfdBJr%2fL2%2bwF7tO4gu