Description: Our client is currently seeking a Associate Director of Operations – Packaging
- Highly experienced manufacturing leader with 7+ years of experience, preferably in a process-oriented operations industry
- expert in manufacturing & logistics.
- BA/BS in Engineering, ideally Mechanical or Industrial
- Proven track record of running a successful manufacturing operation, in particular driving long-term systemic improvement and leading a plant
- Spent time at a company known for best practices methodology.
- Championed change efforts (including partnering with other functions). Knowledge and demonstrated experience with continuous improvement best practices, ideally lean/six sigma certifications/experience
- A proven leader of others, highly collaborative, and a great mentor
- Experience with project management, continuous improvement, lean and High Performing Teams.
The position is location free requiring a combination of virtual work, travel to plants, and time at Corporate office in White Plains. Travel to each of the plants will be required, typically each week. Occasional work on the off shifts may be necessary.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2xOVYI%2bdBPKlQt