H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Rahns Concrete, a partner of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for an experienced shop mechanic to repair and maintain diesel and gasoline heavy equipment and trucks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews job order and observes and listens to equipment in operation to determine malfunction and to plan work procedures.
- Identify parts for repairs or replacement for all systems on equipment when needed.
- Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on equipment, and makes adjustments.
- Dismantles machine or equipment to examine parts for defect or to remove defective part.
- Replaces defective part with new part or repairs or reproduces part from various kinds of metal.
- Assembles and test operates machine to verify correction of malfunction and to confirm that it meets manufactures specifications.
- Overhauls gas or diesel engines.
- Performs diagnostics thru the use of computers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?PX1Bk6OrfYQLIiIQrC47zwp