Career Opportunity: Integrated Behavioral Health Director with The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati
Are you passionate about behavioral health and looking for an opportunity to use your leadership skills and expertise to make a difference in the lives of our patients and community? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Director of Integrated Behavioral Health to lead our team of clinicians in integrating behavioral health services to adults and children in a team-based care environment, as well as:
- Provide direct patient care to include screening, consultation, brief interventions, crisis support, short-term individual, family, and group therapy to address mental health, substance abuse, and health behavior concerns of adult and pediatric patients.
- Assist in the detection of “at risk” patients, and in the development of comprehensive treatment plans in collaboration with Primary Care Providers, nursing, and care managers.
- Lead a comprehensive care coordination process to include risk stratification, prioritization of resources and the use of coordinated care plans for high-risk patients to improve patient outcomes.
- Lead the credentialing and privileging process for BH providers to include the on-going peer review of clinical care.
- Represent the organization in developing relationships with local partners (CMHCs, social services) to increase inter-agency collaboration and improve patient access to needed services.
- Assist in the development of work plans and budgets related to grant proposals.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a strong leader, expert in staff development and creating a cohesive team, as well as have:
- Minimum of two years verified post master’s experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment. Experience must include treatment of children.
- Be a Licensed Independent Practitioner (LISW).
- Demonstrated experience supervising clinical delivery of behavioral health services and supervising clinical teams.
- Experience in an integrated primary care model.
- Master’s degree in a Clinical Mental Health discipline, i.e., Psychology, Counseling, Marriage & Family therapy, Human Services, Clinical Social Work, or Psychiatric Nursing from an accredited university or college. PhD or doctorate level preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships across multiple disciplines and various populations.
- Ability to lead a team, including possessing strong delegation and problem-solving skills.
The HealthCare Connection is a non-profit provider of whole person-centered care, including primary health and basic oral services for the underserved, uninsured and underinsured of Northern Hamilton County. We are the first federally qualified health center (FQHC) in the state of Ohio and one of the earliest established in the entire United States. The HealthCare Connection teams with other agencies in order to meet the complete needs of patients and is proud to be one of five health centers nationally honored as “Models That Work” by the United States Department of Health and Human Services in 1995. In 2002, the Ohio Association of Community Health Centers gave THCC the Landmark Recognition Award for pioneering work in community health. After over fifty years of service, today we remain a leader in providing affordable, quality care to all ages and cultures, and have been recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) through the NCQA.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking for a great career in a caring, compassionate non-profit organization, apply by visiting or send your resume and salary requirements to .
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2zBkc%2fmS0gR5Qt