About the Company The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right-the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better-to better our client’s business! About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a potential Change Management Consultant role supporting a Government client. This opportunity will be based in Boston, MA but may have some travel around the State of Massachusetts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- Prosci or another OCM certification.
- Experience in project management.
- In-depth understanding of organizational change management and training.
- OCM implementation experience in an enterprise software environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts to clients which may include executive levels of management.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Previous experience in providing professional consulting services to large clients groups with complex operations.
- Previous experience in organizational change management and leveraging a structured change management approach and methodology within a client environment.
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Department of Transportation Experience
- Instructor-led training delivery experience to diverse audience groups.
- Communication product development and delivery experience.
- Government consulting experience.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code OCM-20-052. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Greentree is an Equal Opportunity Employer race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?H4pQGBEKaBJfQYluFhiNBQa