- Sets the vision and organizational structure of the Native App Engineering group and works closely with cross-functional product leadership to define objectives and drive effective short and long-term strategies and plans.
- Recruit, hire, train, grow, and retain a world-class team; refine and adjust the team structure as necessary to remain aligned with a dynamic business environment.
- Architect and implement elegant, scalable, stable experiences – expanding the scope of the ecosystem
- Represent engineering in stakeholder discussions.
- Driving intelligent software design and implementation plans based on company vision and firm timelines with the flexibility to pivot.
- Lead the development of quality code using cutting-edge techniques, tools, and utilities.
- Evaluate code performance and quality, coach and mentor team members. Identify opportunities and risks, share best practices, and implement effective mobile development processes.
- Respond to, isolate and resolve application problems.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support for production systems when needed.
- Foster a culture of relentless innovation, diversity of thought, innovation, and excellence within the organization.
- Provide constant mentorship of future leaders, driving technical excellence and professional growth.
- 10 plus years of experience in the software product industry and at least 5 years of management experience leading professionals.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or an equivalent degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to create and articulate a vision for the native app development strategy based on an understanding of market drivers, trends, competitive positions and opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience leading the development of complex, large-scale mobile, and connected device applications.
- Demonstrated experience with developing products with robust live and on-demand video streaming capabilities.
- Experience with high traffic, consumer-facing applications and direct responsibility for quality and performance considerations.
- Experience leading a global software development organization.
- Excellent analytical, team management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of basketball Experience in professional sports organization
- Professional Unity development experience Knowledge of VR or AR development
- Engineering domain and leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vu3i36wWgufhcQjXRIT4rQf