The Doyle Group is an experienced IT Placement and IT Consulting firm headquartered in Denver, CO. Our mission is to partner with our clients who seek strategic talent and to assist those candidates looking for their next career opportunity. With over 30 years’ experience in the field, we feel that our value add is our commitment to our clients and our passion to make the recruiting experience a positive one. We look forward to working with you.
Our valued client in Denver area is seeking a Director of Digital Solutions. This senior level team member is expected to work with cross functional teams within marketing and technology. Details for the role are:
The Director of Digital Solutions role is a strategically important position reporting to the VP of IT. The position will be primarily responsible for building and overseeing Bagel Brands digital and mobile solutions team. Focused on digital services development while facilitating the transition to a more digitally driven retail organization. The role will bring value to the organization through thought leadership, design, and execution of our digital vision. In addition, the role will keep a keen focus on customer engagement and data, planning, and delivering of key business objectives. This will require a deep understanding of existing and new innovative technology services available to improve the organization’s digital presence and partner ecosystem. This position ensures the organization remains relevant in the digital space and functions by keeping up with emerging technology, products, and services to serve our guest’s preferences.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
People leader and developer
- Manage day to day activities for the Digital Solutions onsite and near shores teams to enable effective business operations and outcomes.
- Engage as a technical thought leader and architect to our IT team, as well as senior leadership and various stakeholders.
- Build a culture of compassionate accountability, focused on creating great and consistent stakeholder experiences and value.
- Exhibit leadership by example through effective coaching, motivating, and reinforcing the company’s principles and core values.
- Drives thought leadership and change enablement for the adoption of new MarTech technologies, digital and mobile application best practices and protocols as well as processes in areas relevant to the organization.
- Willingness to continuously learn and be open for feedback to improve individual and team performance.
- Manage all the organizations digital, ecommerce, and mobile application architecture and infrastructure as well as maintain the integrity, stability and security of our on-premise and cloud platforms while ensuring functionality and ease of use.
- Oversee and manage near-shore development partner team.
- Continuously manage and improve digital ecosystem performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new processes and technologies, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to identify future needs and requirements.
- Own the technical architecture of our organization’s digital solutions partner ecosystem.
- Collaborate with new and existing vendors and provide oversight on project objectives.
- Coordinate with clients, vendor partners and key stakeholders when developing digital solution roadmaps to achieve various long-term objectives for our transformation initiatives.
- Coordinate with project supervisors and business stakeholders when involved in projects regarding digital transformation initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by VP of IT
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- 10+ years of experience managing local and remote digital teams of developers, analysts, product managers, architects, engineers, and support specialists
- Experience driving expansion strategy on digital properties, aligning Retail and CPG Sales, Marketing, and Product functions
- Background in security & compliance
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with modern mobile development, front-end frameworks and microservices strongly preferred
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and other automated environment mechanisms, preferred
- Previous product management experience, ideally in the food service industry a plus
- Ability to adhere to coding standards and conduct routine design and code reviews
– provided by Dice