*Teradata QueryGrid Software Engineer*
Teradata QueryGrid team intersects all of our analytic technologies in order to help Teradata extend its traditional Data Warehouse lead along with integrating the best data sources and analytic engines available into a common Analytical Ecosystem where the data lives and moves seamlessly through the environment for analytic processing. Be at the forefront of this Big Data Evolution and help Teradata solve the biggest and hardest data management challenges from many of the largest companies in the world in order to easily leverage big data for big ideas. Teradata QueryGrid won Best in Biz Award, voted ‘Most Innovative Product of the Year’ in 2015. You can learn more at
The QueryGrid Engineering Team is seeking a highly motivated *Software Engineer* to contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle by designing and implementing complex features for the QueryGrid product.
*Your Business Objectives would include:*
* Responsible for designing, implementing, and unit testing new QueryGrid features.
* Perform functional and performance analysis of code defects and correction of defects.
* Analyze requirements for complex feature development.
* Support and resolve customer issues.
*Experience, skills, and knowledge requirements:*
* Bachelor or Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5-8+ years of experience programming with Java (or other object-oriented programming languages) gained through a combination of academic studies and work experience
* Strong working knowledge of LINUX/UNIX operating systems
* Strong analytical abilities involving complex software in a parallel processing environment
* Ability to work well in a team environment and excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Cloud Computing, knowledge/experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) infrastructures and services
* Experience with automation and REST APIs
* Experience with design and architecture
* Experience with secure coding practices, knowledge of threat models, and compliance
* Experience with quality automation, familiarity with Test Driven Development, End to End Testing
* Experience in an Agile development process, such as XP and Scrum
* Experience with databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle) and Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark), experience with SQL
* Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?DyHoNWaArx2TDS1XtSNDowi