Tentarix Biotherapeutics is an exciting company with a game-changing technology platform that allows for the discovery of next generation, multi-specific investigational drugs to address the key limitations of existing cancer, autoimmune and other disease therapies.
We are led by a seasoned executive team with proven expertise in the field of multi-specific drug discovery. We are committed to hiring and retaining highly qualified and motivated team members who are passionate about making a difference for patients in the modern drug discovery landscape with our ground-breaking technology.
Tentarix team members are creative, hands-on, self-directed, and display excellent communication skills. They also exhibit a high level of integrity, resiliency and a determination to contribute to the success of the company. We offer autonomy, flexibility, a modern culture and the best tools to ensure the success of our individuals and collectively.
The Scientist-Immunology will be expected to develop/establish innovative technologies and solutions for evaluation of multivalent biologics and lead the scientific direction on various biological aspects of our programs. Significant benchwork will be an expectation. The role will be responsible for in vitro , ex vivo, and in vivo immunology assays for the assessment of engineered protein therapeutics in cancer immunotherapy and autoimmune disease models.
- Responsible for the development and execution of variety of immunology assays including but not limited to ELISAs, MSDs, bioassays, cytometry-based assays, PK/PD assays for immuno-oncology and/ or autoimmune in vivo models
- Responsible for prioritizing, planning and executing tasks from multiple immunology projects. Independently perform experiments, analyze data, and present to multidisciplinary teams and senior management
- Producing quality data for data-driven direction of scientific research programs.
- Contribute to regulatory filing and intellectual property documents
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ph.D., and 2+ years postdoctoral research experience in industry or academia in the field of immunology
- Experience of working with biologics or other forms of immunotherapies targeting cancer or autoimmune disease is desirable
- Technical experience in the development and execution of ELISAs, MSD, flow-cytometry, in vitro and ex vivo immunology assays, and/or in vivo pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic assays
- Experience with human PBMC-based assays including isolation of immune cell populations from whole blood or PBMCs.
- Experience with in vivo efficacy studies of cancer (particularly PBMC engrafted NSG or humanized models) and/or autoimmunity is desirable
- Experience in working with 3D organoid ex vivo models would be desired.
- A track record of innovation and scientific rigor, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to contribute constructively to discussions
- Goal oriented, organized, capable of prioritizing across multiple projects, and able to execute to timelines that meet company goals
- Thrive in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our employees are the Company’s most valuable asset, so we offer attractive compensation and benefits packages to retain the best in the field. Tentarix is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Tentarix Biotherapeutics, Inc. also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We are an E-Verify employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KTp74skQKYLChCLpAM5U1wl