Why You’ll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Competitive Wages $18.00
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment
- Work from Home with ability to transition onsite once required, equipment provided
- Schedule flexibility, hours of operation are 24/7
Our Social Media Content Moderators are a very important part of our family. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Social Media Content Moderators are responsible for moderating user-generated content on our clients platform by reviewing strong graphic images, videos, and/or written content to ensure the content meets the community guidelines and to escalate any content that violates the parameters set. This role is key in providing a positive social experience for all users.
If you are a social media enthusiast and are confident with digital technology ready to put your skills to work, this position is for you!
- Review content to determine community guidelines are met while upholding a high standard of accuracy and quality
- Participate in frequent refresher training to always implement correct policies
- Comply with the performance indicators or parameters defined by the specific client’s operation
- Review, classify and / or eliminate highly sensitive content, uploaded by users, according to the parameters defined by the client
- Investigate and resolve complex issues regarding content within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Comply with corporate confidentiality policies and the proper handling of customer information to guarantee the security of the information
- Participate in continuous training programs established by the company for optimal development in the role
- Comply with all the orders, instructions, procedures related and complementary to the role
- Able to moderate traumatic, sensitive and potentially offensive content
- Provide trends and insights to develop improvements to the overall processes and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards
What We’re Looking for
- Experience navigating internet websites including social media, commercial websites, etc.
- Strong spelling, grammar, and reading skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience
- Comfortability reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet changing business needs
- Dedicated private home workspace free of distractions and interruptions
- Established home internet connectivity
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Predictable and reliable attendance
What We Prefer
- 0 -2 years experience
- Consistent work history
- Proven oral & written communication skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That’s why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?WbJ4YEKIAfqF8nxa6t7nEAc