?The TEGNA Design Tank in Denver, Colorado is expanding, and we are in search of a talented Motion Graphic Designer to be part of its internal creative department servicing our broadcast television stations, ad sales marketing and digital platforms. The Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and video pre & post-production. They will work with a team of other artists and designers that will support all of the TEGNA television stations on a daily basis. ?Pay Range: $19.71 – $22.11 per hour.
• Design and animate broadcast graphics for TEGNA stations (including logo design, informational graphics, branding and ad sales marketing projects)
• Communicate with stations about projects and daily graphics
• Design for print related projects on occasion
• Learn various CG design software (Chryon/Vertigo) and participate in template creation as needed
• Handle other essential tasks as assigned?
Note: Due to Covid-19, the entire staff at the TEGNA Design Tank is currently working from home (remote). Living in Denver is not necessarily required at this time, although that could change in the future. This position does require that you have access to a strong/stable internet connection.
? • Candidate must have had formal training in design/art and preferably motion at trade school or college, please don’t apply if you are not a designer
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Broadcast experience desired
• 1-3 years’ experience as a motion graphic designer in a professional graphic design environment is preferred, recent graduates are also encouraged to apply!
• Strong executional skills in Adobe products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro are also preferred, any Chyron/Vertigo experience is a nice to have
• Excellent design and animation skills
• A professional portfolio chalked full of compelling and aspirational designs. We want to see your design chops!
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Able to perform under very tight deadlines
• Able to react to change and take direction effectively and productively
• Strong spelling and grammar skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit .
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Iy9klxetq0IcWCV2Z8Ax%2fwr