A new tab will open
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
- Email & calendar management, travel planning.
- Act as a liaison between the executive leader and all stakeholders
- Interact with and provide support to various stakeholders for Implementation of strategic Initiatives
- High on integrity
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Manage ad-hoc tasks and special projects
- Bilingual: Must be able to speak fluent Mandarin
- Experience providing executive support for IT/technology executives.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience supporting a Principal who was at the VP level.
- Extensive background experience working with various stakeholders across business units.
- Experience in planning meetings and coordinating travel.
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Expert level knowledge of desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
To Apply: Click Here