A new tab will open
TechWerks LLC (TechWerks) is a rapidly growing company that has been supporting the VA and DOD for over 10 years. With over 100 employees and annual revenue of 15 million, TechWerks is a proven company with a highly respected leadership team consisting of career military veterans dedicated and committed to supporting the military and veteran communities. TechWerks specializes in healthcare information technology, training, analytics, and clinical research.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), our success is attributed to our corporate culture focused on client and employee satisfaction. TechWerks prides itself on the ability to recruit and retain industry experts who are known for providing highly services to our VA and DOD customers. Our commitment to utilizing the most effective resources and providing the highest quality services is characterized by a client-focused, collaborative approach where communication, transparency and integrity are paramount.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform a variety of lead associate researcher functions in support of behavioral health or resilience training research efforts. This work includes conducting literature reviews for research protocols, preparing reports and presentation briefs, and conducting in-field data collections.
2. Assist with developing questionnaires, research training materials, and technical guides.
3. Coordinate travel and all aspects of study logistics with research teams to successfully conduct data collections in field settings.
4. Conduct data entry and analysis of research data collected from resilience research studies and prepare reports and briefs of findings for national meetings and military leaders.
5. Proofread and edit article manuscripts in collaboration with principal investigators and researchers.
6. Develop and maintain research protocol files throughout the life of protocol.
7. Provide assistance to TechWerks HQ staff as needed on proposal writing projects and all job-related progress reports/technical reports.
8. Maintain a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
9. Participate in trainings and other related duties as required and assigned.
1. Must have a Masters degree in public health or a related field with an interest in implementation science and evaluation of behavioral health programs.
2. Must have excellent English / writing and interpersonal skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher; survey scanning software such as Remark or Scantron; and statistical analysis tools such as SPSS.
3. Must have at least five years full time work experience in behavioral health or psychology research. U.S. citizenship or permanent resident is required.
4. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: knowledge of applicable highly complex office procedures and techniques relating to position.
5. Physical capabilities: work may involve long periods of standing.
6. Work Environment: office environment; may require working evenings and weekends.
7. Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
To Apply: Click Here