Title: VP, Sales – Northeast Region
Industry: IT services – All Service Lines
Location: Remote from NJ, NY, Northeast, or PA
Reporting to: COO and Dotted line to CEO
Type: Full Time
TechnoSphere is an IT Solutions and Services company that specializes in Digital Transformation, Software Consulting, Business Analytics, AI, and Cloud Computing. Founded in 1994 in New York and with several offices around the world, TechnoSphere invests in creative, strategic thinkers and valuable assets to innovate solutions and drive services for our customers and partners.
As Business Development Manager, you will be driving our Solutions and Staffing services in your assigned geographical region and formulating strategies to meet end-to-end vision for our customers.
- Vice President responsible for managing client relationships across key strategic accounts with very high potential
- With a team of 2 direct reports and additional 2-3 people supporting the portfolio in a matrix responsibility, you will be responsible for coaching, training, motivating, and the overall performance of your portfolio of accounts
- You will be responsible for developing new business across ALL service lines of TechnoSphere, Inc.
- You will utilize your strong customer management skills to help grow the business and cross sell to other service lines of TechnoSphere, Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a hunter and a farmer, responsible for bringing in new customers and new Logos – and scale them up
- Manage existing relationships for 8-12 accounts. Our clients are high potential accounts primarily in Technology and Hi-tech
- Coach existing Sales Executives in achieving each territory’s sales quota, effective pricing and margin sustainability, client relationship management and lead generation, as well as the acquisition, development and retention of productive sales talent
- Develop and execute revenue plans in working with the COO and CEO to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for the assigned region
- Align with inside sales, our channels, as well as our alliance partnerships and lead such activities
- Interact with the Global operational and delivery portions of our business and act as the strategic leader and partner for the region
- Work with various groups including our internal marketing organization to acquire leads and promote our services, as well as work with internal marketing to enhance existing and create exciting latest sales collateral for the geographical footprint
- Bring strong relationship, functional skill base, a track record of delivering results, and good interpersonal and organizational skill sets
- 20+ years of relevant Sales experience and minimum of 7+ years in Sales Leadership role; Strong relationship
- Documented and demonstrated experience leading a sales organization, including managing large geographic territories and business partnerships
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team
- Proven record of developing and managing a team to achieve and exceed their sales quota goals and manage pipeline
- Ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Passion for continuously learning about and leveraging modern technology
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills, ensuring success as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
TechnoSphere is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion at the highest levels. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Apply now. Feel free to callx 102 for any inquiries.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?3Vt70PYrW2UANwWDv8UEcgy