TCI has an immediate need for an PKI Security Administrator in Morrisville, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO REMOTE WORK
The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Administrator will be knowledgeable in PKI, Venafi, and digital certificate management processes and leading practices.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance.
- Provide guidance and training to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures.
- Provide customer support for hundreds of client applications / services using thousands of certificates.
- 5 years of PKI experience.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Master’s Degree preferred).
- A solid understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) including technology, standards, and implementations, with experience managing, configuring, or supporting a PKI certificate authority (especially Microsoft ADCS).
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi, Microsoft CA).
- Understanding of Cryptography and Key Management.
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, CPTE – Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6OAC9vrYvh8%2b9uxqbDNvMgv